Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading homegrown financial services company, offering consumers technology-enabled solutions and a wide range of financial products and services. This insurance company is looking for an experienced Customer Proposition Lead who is well-versed in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Campaign Management. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
The Growth Lead will translate customer insights into relevant and attractive proposition, support the development of the product features, and deliver the proposition to the target market to achieve business objectives.
Key job responsibilities include:
Define & Design
- Translate customer insights into relevant and attractive proposition and support the development of the product features
- Assess, evaluates & propose product features and innovation based on customer feedback, benchmark, and app performance
- Manage product proposition delivery to all customer facing touchpoints (in-app and outside of app)
- Work with Design & Develop Squads in translating product features and proposition into relevant UI|UX and business requirements, developing the product, and refining the experience through testing and iteration
- Identify further areas of opportunity for growth and driving new value propositions
Deliver And Execute
- Deliver product proposition to the target market via direct or thru strategic partnerships
- Develop go-to-market strategies and detailed acquisition and retention plans, and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue
- Work with Marketing in conceptualizing, executing, and managing acquisition and retention campaigns/initiatives
- Regularly track and report key sales performance metrics and drive actions towards meeting business targets
- Utilize analytics and draw insights to initiate, recalibrate, or optimize initiatives to deliver desired results and work with business units to execute process/design improvements to optimize sales funnel
- Pitch the value proposition of the company to potential partners, assess opportunities for synergies, craft proposal, negotiate terms and close a mutually beneficial agreement and collaborate with other Business Units to ensure that committed actions will be delivered on time and according to the agreement with the partner
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business Administration, or Marketing Management
- At least 8 years' cumulative work experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Campaign Management, preferably with exposure in technology and innovation for industries such as Banking and Finance, and/or ecommerce apps
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, marketing) teams and negotiate effectively with C-level executives
- Data-driven, analytical and solutions-oriented: Must be able to ask the ask the right questions, draw actionable insights, and drive solutions
- Stakeholder Management: Must be collaborative and able to manage and influence various stakeholders across different functions and partners.
- Flexible and quick to pivot. Must be highly adaptable to changing business needs and priorities, with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated with strong work ethics