Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical products. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15-20 years' experience in electrical products for the job of Customer Satisfaction & Quality Leader East Asia and Japan Cluster. The job is based in Batam, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Drive a high performing Supplier Quality Culture thru proper parts qualification, process audits and performance reviews to ensure Supplier has Zero impact in Offer Quality and Business Performance
- Strategize the Incoming Quality Control to detect potential supply quality issues before they reach production and customers
- Develop the critical component reliability testing and laboratory to anticipate potential field failures
- Systematic reduction of end-to-end non-quality top contributors that can lead to customer complaints: in-process/manufacturing quality, outgoing quality, surveillance test.
- Execute annual quality plan in collaboration with the LoB to achieve product/equipment robustness in quality and application.
- Continual assessment and improvement of the quality system (ISO and SPS) to ensure relevancy and robustness.
- Annual quality planning, setting of priorities and allocation of resources with full alignment to LoB's priorities and to the cluster and CS&Q function
- Continually design and execute data collection to facilitate analysis hence enabling formulation of action plans to resolve operational and systemic issues.
- Streamlining of operation with innovative and economical solutions.
- Continuously benchmark with other entities to drive excellence Internal
- Be the advocate of customer centricity behaviour and its dynamics in the organization, driven
by the principle of "Zero Defect".
- Incorporate customer requirements into every step of the operations to ensure "customers get
what they want and when they want it".
- Strengthen internal processes towards total robustness or Zero Defect: prevent issue
occurrence, and prevent recurrence of critical/repeated issues from the source
- Continually improve end-to-end process with other stakeholders (particularly LoB & Logistics
Center) to improve Offer Quality and Customer Experience.
- Support global initiatives to address customer issues.
- Prepare the CS&Q network in facing constant changing of business environment, to
ensure Supplier and Offer Quality is solid and relevant to customer's needs
- Be the advocate of customer centricity behaviour and its dynamics in the organization, driven by the principle of "Zero Defect".
- Six Sigma GB/BB certified, ISO Lead Assessor or Internal Auditor trained, Lean Expert knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Digital tools like tableau, Minitab, salesforce, Vision Inspection Systems, AI IIOT, Machine Learning, etc
- 15-20 years' experience in leading quality in an industrial environment and equivalent roles
- English, proficiency
- Willing to work in Batam Indonesia