This role primarily exists to service our client's customers by providing customer focus, account management and functional expertise whilst contributing towards the European Customer Services vision.
"To be viewed as a highly skilled team dedicated to providing exceptional service to all our customers with integrity, enthusiasm and drive"
The Customer Service Representative is a key contributor to achieving this vision by delivering the following.
- Always striving to exceed internal/external customer expectations.
- Actively working with the team and team leader to identify opportunities to improve service
- Undertake tasks efficiently and accurately with attention to detail
- Ensures that customer requirements are fulfilled - order processing, VAS Manuals kept updated, and orders are converted to shipments in line with customer needs
- Builds relationships with external and internal customers by understanding customer needs and gaining their respect and trust.
- Represents the brands by offering a positive, motivated and can do approach
- Working across functions building partnerships that focus on service, problem solving and effective communication.
A second European language is desirable
Sales Order Processing
- Minimum 2 years experience in a branded/wholesale customer services environment
- Customer Service orientated
- SAP experience preferred although not compulsory
- Excellent communication skills with customer focus at all times
- Strong team player with the ability to be able to contribute new ideas
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
- Adopt a proactive approach and be a "forward thinker"
- Well organized, ability to manage priorities and produce accurate work in a pressured environment.