Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Customer Service Agent on behalf of a leading Australian Entertainment Company with a legal entity in the Philippines. The role will be responsible for managing the Australian account and will directly report to the Customer Contact Centre Manager. Work setup is from 1pm to 9pm, Tuesdays to Saturdays, in Pasig City.
- Answering high-volume inbound customer enquiries and bookings, ensuring a high level of customer service is upheld.
- Upselling of client's packages and products that will appeal to the customers.
- Answering and assisting inbound customer enquiries and bookings via a combination of phone, email, and Live-Chat.
- Assisting bookings for different activities like standard games, group, and corporate bookings.
- Assist with the client related application enquiries.
- Help answering general questions such as pricing, package inclusions, directions to venues, feedback.
- Processing refunds for the guests.
- At least 1-2 years experience in customer service or sales.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skill.
- Conversational with high and vibrant energy.
- Amenable to work on-site from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 1pm to 9pm in Pasig City.
- Attractive compensation package awaits.