Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a well-known and established medical devices and medical equipment company. Our respected client is seeking for a Customer Service Engineer that will supports the business in all aspect of Customer Services, Products Repairs, Sales and After Sales at CS centre in the assigned country to achieve customer (end user) satisfaction through effective technical support.
1. Develop and implement service standards, policies and procedures for the CS department; Update service methods to improve overall efficiency
2. Manage the Zendesk service desk and maintain service, maintenance record and servicing of devices; resolve customer complaints, maintain customer relationships and improve response and delivery times
3. Order stock and check inventory of spare parts and products at CS centre in the assigned country.
4. Repair and serve consumer products BPM, Nebulizer, Thermometer, Professional BPM, TENS devices, Body Composition Monitors, weighing scales and other products that may be launched in the future.
5. Address technical questions and provide general technical support for customers (internal and external) and report Quality issues and Customer complaints.
6. Ensure that all administration relating to returned goods from retailers and customers is handled effectively and according to policy
7. Provide product knowledge, testing and Demos for walk-in customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics / Mechatronics, Biomedical Engineering, or relevant engineering discipline.
- 2 - 3 years (s) of experience in a similar role is preferable
- Result-oriented, a team player, self-motivated, and willing to learn and adapt.
- Willing to travel extensively within the Philippines
- Preferably possess own transportation