An excellent Media company are seeking an experienced Customer Service Executive for 2 months. This position requires the ideal candidate to be in office on site 1 day a week. Previous experience working in a fast paced call handling role is essential and also knowledge of CRM systems such as SAP is advantageous.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take ownership of customer queries received via phone, email, live chat, and in person through to resolution in line with policies/procedures, KPI's and Customer First training best practice. Striving to increase customer satisfaction/first-time resolution and reduce the need for customers to contact.
- Take responsibility for the processing of orders, invoices, quotes, returns, and claims in a timely and accurate manner, responding appropriately and swiftly to queries, problems, and special requests from customers, accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
- Resolving product or service problems/queries by clarifying customer issues, determining the root cause of problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem, expediting corrections/adjustments, and following up to ensure resolution.
- On the back of customer contacts review the customer self-help portals (where they exist) and suggest new content or amendments to the relevant team.
- Managing day-to-day business processes, liaising with other departments where appropriate.
- Creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or suggesting amendments to relevant teams.
- Maintaining knowledge of department policies, processes, procedures, and systems used, developing an internal network to increase knowledge.
Knowledge and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of Microsoft Office, including intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Previous Customer Service experience, minimum of one year preferably in an office.
- Experience of working to KPI's/SLA's.
- A good standard of Education including English and Maths.
- Understanding of the role of related departments and have a range of contacts outside and within Customer Service.
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you or someone you know, please contact me directly via email -