Customer Services Coordinator - Asset Finance
Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and excellent Benefits
We are working with a Global Asset Finance House that is expanding its customer services team at their superb offices in South West London.
You will work as part of their customer services team and be responsible to create, build and maintain exceptional relationships with both internal and external customers which exemplifies commitment to their business partners, enabling the delivery of excellent customer service that meets both our internal and external customers' needs and satisfies business objectives. The team forms part of the Customer Services function within the Operations department.
This role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers therefore the ability to build relationships and prioritise work will be key to their success as will the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective.
- Effectively managing any aspect of customer enquiries (internal and external) by direct or indirect introducers via phone, e-mail and letter within set service standards. Use of initiative to re-direct or escalate query where necessary whilst maintaining ownership of the query.
- Checking of early settlements adhering to relevant legislation and company policy.
- Management of withdrawals and part payments on CCA regulated deals
- Effective Complaints handling in line with procedure.
- Production of various documents including Novations, Memorandum of Variations, Title of asset confirmations
- Financial changes on Alfa to reflect Novations, Memorandums of Variation, corrections
- Manage credit balance and refund requests
- Handle customer audit requests
- Communicate and negotiate with clarity and where ever possible confirm that customer issues have been satisfactorily resolved - creating a "win/win" culture.
- Control, manage and co-ordinate cross department customer functions such as Novations with Risk influencing the time taken and communicating between all interested parties including the customer.
- Ability to use problem solving skills to produce effective and efficient managed solutions.
- Provide a range of financial statements and copy documentation to customers
- Administer the provision of new direct debits and updated bank details and updating Lease Administration system (ALFA) with assistance from Business administrators
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering and Data Protection regulation.
- Promote company values and ensure responsive resolution to problems that impact on service
In order to be considered for this role you will be a resilient team player and it is preferable for the successful candidate to have had a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a related industry.
The company offer excellent working conditions and your hard work and success will be noticed and rewarded. Market leading benefits accompany the salary and bonus quoted above including private health care, life Assurance and a generous pension scheme.