Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning digital platform that distributes digital version of newspaper and magazines.
Our respected client is seeking a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of customers throughout their journey with a company.
The Customer Success Managers are expected to establish a rapport with customers and act as their trusted advisor. They should develop a deep understanding of the customers' needs, goals, and challenges. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a HyFlex work arrangement.
Key job Responsibilities:
- Review and understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute strategic direction plan set up by team lead and key stakeholders.
- Perform account management activities set up by the Hospitality Team
- Assist with Pipeline list development responsibilities following the process set up by the Hospitality Team
- Use Tech Stack provided by the company, such as CRM, Microsoft Office, Zoom, and other various technical and analytics tools.
- Actively participate in meetings and presentations.
- Follow the "Standard Operational Procedure" document provided by the Hospitality Team.
- Track, review, and analyze client usage of the company services and communicate with the Territory Manager.
- Strategize next steps with account managers in relationship to training and collateral material deployment.
- Provide technical training to clients.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Ensure that proper communication line is met since you will be receiving project initiatives and directives from the Hospitality team in Canada.
- Ensure to have open communication with your team lead and Territory manager for any feedback.
- Other duties may arise from time to time, and they may be assigned to you.
Key job Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business management or related field but would consider equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years in a customer service capacity
- The ability to build collaborative relationships through the use of positive language and a service-oriented attitude.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong presenter and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- A collaborator by nature and focused on building long-term relationships with clients.
- Willingness to work on any shift (morning, mid and night shift).