Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with a leading organisation within Financial Services sector. Our distinguished client's expertise includes risk mitigation, global financial markets infrastructure, and data & analytics. Due to their rapid growth and expansion, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager with 4-5 years of relevant experience (ideally in banking or corporate treasury) able to work on hybrid-model basis.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with business decision makers and users within each account to increase usage.
- Educate customers on how the use of our client's trading products can support their business objectives to generate dependable usage patterns.
- Provide excellent customer service through regular, proactive, and valuable customer contact and by responding quickly to incoming queries.
- Help our clients maximise the benefit from our trading platforms by developing a clear understanding of their trading needs and configuring the platform to best deliver them.
- Monitor usage and competitor activity and react to threats.
- Become the subject matter expert for our transactions services to support the rest of the in-country sales and account management team.
- Help to grow the trading community by sourcing leads for new participants and then working with Proposition Sales colleagues on-board them.
- Contribute to account plans with Account Managers and Client Success Managers as appropriate such that transactions activity can help drive retention and growth in the account.
- Work with Market Development and front-line colleagues as appropriate to deliver campaigns for selling or promoting new capabilities to existing or new communities.
- Collect customer intelligence and feedback and disseminate internally in a timely fashion.
- Understand the whole scope of our client's product suite and continually look for new sales opportunities through close engagements with existing customers.
- Provide transparency by regular reporting on community transactions activity.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- University / college degree.
- Significant market and trading work-flow expertise ideally through direct work experience in banking or corporate treasury.
- Proactive, results-oriented mindset.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
- Presentation skills (verbal & written); Strong interpersonal skills; ability to organise and execute a sales plan