International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a the global pioneer enterprises in supplying Digital Solution.
We are looking for a quick-thinking and a fast study. In this role, you are responsible for post-implementation front-line customer support for the company's PLM solution. You will work directly with customers to resolve questions and issues promptly and efficiently in a professional manner.
This position will report to the Director, North America Customer Support.
- Strong and confident Customer Facing / Support skill
- Experience in software installation, IT troubleshooting and optimization - Database (SQL Server, Oracle), Application Server (JBoss), experience with load balancing and clustering environments. Skills in performance tuning and optimization and troubleshooting relative to the software stack web environment.
- Experience with Windows operating systems, deploying and configuring Web Applications
- MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio, and related scripting languages
- Highly developed problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Analyzing complex problems to evaluate alternatives and identify sound options.
- Making an impact and establishing credibility with internal and external customers.
- Communicating effectively to ensure others are fully briefed and listening to ensure a mutual understanding.
- Resolving problems in order to clarify situations and create a way forward.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus
- Achieve proficiency with Centric 8 software installation and functionality
- Assist in the development and maintenance of online solutions
- Troubleshoot defects and log support cases
- Act as a customer advocate by creating enhancement requests
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with customer support team members, engineering, quality assurance, sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
- BS Degree Computer Engineering and/or Fashion Design, or equivalent
- 3+ years Technical Support experience
- Understanding of PLM or PDM solutions
- Understanding of PDM/PLM integration with enterprise solutions such as ER
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Excellent command of the English language
- Salesforce experience, a plus
- WebEx, ZOOM, TEAMS experience, a plus
- Web - and email-savvy
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely with a dedicated and motivated team
- A remote work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.