Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to users. Their product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet where users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
- Spearheads the development and implementation of robust change management policies and procedures, ensuring alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, development, and business units, to conduct thorough impact assessments for proposed changes, emphasizing potential security implications.
- Lead the communication and coordination efforts during change implementations, providing clear directives to mitigate security risks and ensuring the overall success of the change management process.
Security Monitoring, Incident Response & Infrastructure Security:
- Utilize SOC tools and technologies to monitor security alerts and events.
- Participate in incident response activities.
- Proactively identify and analyze potential security threats within the organization's network and systems.
- Develop and implement strategies for threat detection and mitigation.
- Design and implement use cases for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Understand the structure and meaning of logs from different log sources
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure effective integration and utilization of SIEM for security monitoring.
- Experience working with network security controls (Routers, Firewalls, Proxies, ACL's, Wireless networking)
- Assess and enhance the security of the organization's infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, including AWS, is a must.
- Strong knowledge with cloud, Web infrastructure security is preferred.
- Proven experience in a SOC engineering role with a primary focus on change management.
- Knowledge of industry-standard SOC tools and technologies.
- Familiarity with change management frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience in infrastructure security assessments and enhancements.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and provide effective security solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills