DAM (Digital Asset Management) Developer
12 month contract followed by permanent employment
ConSol Partners have collaborated with a world leading media company. My client is building a cutting-edge mixed reality production software which allows media producers and content creators to produce new and exciting mixed reality content for TV, web streaming, and film.
They are currently looking to hire a DAM engineer who can either build from scratch or adapt an off the shelf digital asset management solution to meet requirements. Projects created can often be several GB, and this data needs to be transferred seamlessly to other machines connected to the same repository through a nice usable UI. The digital asset management system needs to be fast, expandable and have a strong authentication scheme to ensure that data is kept safe.
- DAM platforms implementation
- Open Tech Stack e.g. Golang, NodeJS (or any other suggested tech stack by the developer)
- Expert in source control systems (preferably either P4V or Git)
- DAM system
- Robust synchronisation of large data files between machines (GB files per session per user)
- Ensuring high performance
- Access control
- Chosen communication/architecture model (e.g. peer-to-peer, client-server)
- Microservices based solution
Please submit your CV for more details.