Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading homegrown financial services company, offering consumers technology-enabled solutions and a wide range of financial products and services. This insurance company is looking for a Data Analyst with a minimum of four years of working experience. The role is a hybrid work set up based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
- Develop reports, data extraction scripts and dashboards as requested by business teams using SQL and Power BI.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Average to advance average data wrangling or data manipulation skills using SQL/Python
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as Data Analysts do communicate with the wider business.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail as data analysis and reporting must be precise.