Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading AI and big data company providing digital transformation, fraud prevention and process automation services in Asia.
Our respected client is seeking a Data Analyst to help implement their analytics requirements, which includes creating reports and dashboards as well as uncovering patterns and behaviors with our client's data.
The individual must be able to work with different departments and reliably communicate the requirement needed for the analysis. This includes communicating what type of visualization to make, the data points needed and to tell the respective business unit the requirements with the language they could understand. The Data Analyst must also be able to utilize different technologies to support the task assigned efficiently.
Key job responsibilities
- Identifying analytics requirements for the users and recommending the final output
- Creating reports and dashboards based on the operational requirements
- Lead the identification and development of new analytics and metrics
- Discuss with data engineering the requirements needed for the analysis and to operationalize, including defining SLA requirements
- Analyze the data points within the data platform to uncover patterns and actionable insights and convey it to the respective business unit.
- Collaborate with colleagues, and domain experts to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Utilize different technologies for analysis such as data visualization tools and programming
- Play active roles in ensuring data governance is implemented and policies, compliance and legal regulations thereby adhered to.
Key job requirements
- At least 3 years in data analytics role or at least 2 years in a relevant role
- Bachelors, M.A./M.Sc.; College Degree or Higher in applied mathematics, science, computer science, statistics, data science, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Has experience in any data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Looker, Tableau or Power BI
- Has experience working with cloud data warehouses such as Bigquery, Redshift, or Snowflake
- Has experience working with streaming data
- Coding skills for analytics and data manipulation (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala)
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Strong communicator with ability to switch hats between technical speak and business language
- Comfortable writing detailed documents
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Previous exposure to financial services domain and security needs
- Experience in Predictive analytics or Machine Learning