Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the Philippines gaming development industries.
Our respected client is seeking an entry level to mid-level candidates with the highest professional standing and knowledge in Data Analysis for the job of Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst is expected to gather data across the business, analyze it and translate the results into non-technical language for team members of all backgrounds. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Work with large amounts of data to identify gaming experience insights
- Provide innovative ways to better understand the correlation of data
- Work with the production team to make sure data are specified, understood, and consistent
- Assist everyone to scope and prioritizing future works
Key job requirements:
- BS Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of applied mathematics, statistical methods, and algorithms
- Experience in data mining, data-intensive application development, databases, object-oriented design, machine learning algorithms and statistics software, predictive modeling, data analysis
- Familiar with information retrieval, knowledge representation, computational linguistics, natural language processing, machine learning or text-mining
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Passionate about software and video games
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Can work in a timely manner
- Team player
- Willing to work in Makati City, Monday to Saturday