Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a P2P / Financial Technology company for a Risk Data Analyst (Contract) position. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia with full WFO working arrangement.
- Collaborate with insurance companies and work with external audits, like those assessing expected credit loss.
- Process data regularly and irregularly, ensuring it's accurate and complete.
- Use statistical and data visualization techniques to analyze complex datasets and spot potential risks and trends.
- Keep an eye on key risk indicators (KRIs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify emerging risks and trends.
- Create detailed reports and presentations summarizing risk analysis findings.
Required Skills :
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Financial Services or Banking Industry (would be a plus point).
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python.