Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the chemicals industry. The client is looking for a Data and Performance Analyst with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for quality data analysis for performance management and business insights, driving for improvement relating to process workflows in the Company, responsible for quality Master Data (MDM), drive digitalisation and automation projects for efficiency and productivity improvement and would need to be comfortable with working independently along with the other teams/departments.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Prepare business performance insights and market intelligence reports for decision support to Director and Managers.
- Maintain database relating to financial and the Company's performance management.
- Monthly evaluating current business practices and reviewing revenues and expenses.
- Analyse data to recommend management that improve operational efficiency of the Company.
- Conduct performance review and address non-performance issues along with the Managers and teams.
- Identify inefficiencies and propose solutions relating process improvement.
- Drive digitalisation and automation projects for efficiency and productivity improvement along with BI team and the Company's team.
- Assist in optimising SAP workflows, processes, and other IT tools the Company's process improvement.
- Prepare monthly KPI reporting of the Company and at process levels of respective functions and jointly review with Managers and Director before reporting to Group.
- Provide insights and accurate information relating to KPIs of the Company and respective functions on regular basis collaboratively under team environment.
- Responsible for Master Data Management (MDM) relating to Suppliers, Customers, Cost centres, etc for smooth business operations.
- Ensures quality & timely financial reports relating to Sales, Operations, SCM, HR & IT functions should facilitate business support and decision support to ICF, RAP Finance and Business team.
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and work with management and team to achieve objectives.
Key Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, or Accounting or IT.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Shared service industry and SAP experience must
- Must be meticulous and analytical.
- Accepts ownership for goal attainment.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Familiarity with financial systems, policies, and procedures.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good IT skills with computer spreadsheets, software, and automated accounting systems