STATIC DATA CONTROL ASSOCIATE
- Must operate across a broad range of technical/complex subject matter
- Work alongside a wide variety of corporate grades across EMEA offices.
- May be involved in several projects or change initiatives
Main job purpose and responsibilities
This role will sit within the department which deals in FX, Derivatives and interest rate swaps. This role will require a good eye for detail, good communication skills and knowledge about financial markets.
The purpose of the role will be varied but will include:
- Complete inputting of Static data and ensures other assigned daily team tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Play a key role in contributing to the delivery of team objectives and ensures work is completed within the deadline/s, to the expected standard and in accordance with operational procedures.
- Explore ways to improve efficiency and sustainability within the remit of their role. Proactively makes suggestions based on analysis and evidence.
- Data entry and checking (deposits, rates, etc), on-boarding for clients, due diligence and KYC for the department.
- Monitor incoming Swift messages for SSI notifications and complete all necessary updates in applicable settlement systems.
- Input the registration of CSA information into collateral systems and liaise directly with support teams
Education & Qualifications
A-Levels preferred at minimum
Excellent skill with MS Excel is vital.
Experience & Knowledge
- Ideally you should have good knowledge and experience in FX, treasury area roles.
- Very strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Must be detail orientated, analytical and inquisitive
- Very effective communication skills both written and verbal including presentations
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills essential
- Experience of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Evidence of innovative thinking and able to work under supervision
- Practical and willing to take responsibility to ensure objectives are achieved
- Excellent time management skills.
Interested candidates please apply ASAP, as this is a temporary role for immediate hire.