PROFILE DATA ENGINEER
Technical skills :
-You are experienced in designing and building cloud-native ETL/ELT pipelines
-You are capable of choosing the right data stores/data processing for the job (relational and non-relational stores, batch and real-time processing).
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the following technogies: Databricks, Data Lake Gen2, SQL Server PaaS solutions (SQL Database, Hyperscale, Managed instance), Azure Synapse, Azure pipelines
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and Cloud automation.
- Experienced python developer using DataBricks framework
- Good knowledge of handling different file formats (xml, csv, Json, ...)
- In-depth knowledge of SQL language (on SQL Server technology including Azure Synapse)
- In-depth experience with implementation of big data projects
The colleague should build a data framework to Ingest and Orchestrate.
Mandatory Skills :
-The focus is on Python, Spark, Databricks, Airflow
- Good team player and willingness to collaborate inter- and intra-team
- Correct follow-up of tasks and priorities
- Ability to translate business needs to data pipelines
Languages : " FR + EN ( but if candidate is speaking only English it's acceptable)
It's a long term contract ( 1 year)
Location : Brussels (remote is negotiable)
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: Long Term