Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a growing Digital Banking company based in Jakarta. Our client is seeking for a Data Governance Specialist position with Hybrid working arrangement.
- Develop and implement data governance policies, guidelines, procedures to ensure the establishment of Superbank's Data Governance principle Data Standardization, Data Ownership, Data Quality, Data Security).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and maintain data dictionaries, metrics dictionaries, data lineage, and data classifications.
- Monitor data quality and compliance with data governance policies and make recommendations for improvements.
- Lead efforts to identify, assess, and mitigate data-related risks and vulnerabilities.
- Establish data ownership and stewardship responsibilities across the organization.
- Create and deliver training and awareness programs to promote data governance best practices.
- Develop and maintain a data governance framework that aligns with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and evolving data governance practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of SQL Query.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data governance, data management, or a related field. Experience working in the banking industry is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of data governance principles, practices, and industry standards.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance standards (e.g., GDPR, ISO 27001, UU PDP, DAMA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess and mitigate data risks.