Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading international life insurance companies in Thailand. The company has been providing life insurance to corporate and individual customers for the last 100 years.
The position will be responsiblefor the execution of data strategies the support the analytic roadmap and organizational needs
- Drive data governance framework, policy, and tool implementation through collaborative efforts with data owners across the Operations Department
- Lead the data quality management program roll-out with related data owners and ensure consistent implementation approach across data domains.
- Manage data governance working group(s) and drive ongoing data quality monitoring and remediation activities with key stakeholders including data owners, IT etc.
- Set and execute data initiatives that will incrementally improve data quality, consistency, currency, and completeness and eliminate redundancy
- Deliver fit-for-purpose data quality reporting to the Data Governance Council
- Collaborate with IT to develop data infrastructure and architecture strategy that promotes data quality, seamless data sharing and data accountability
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that data meets the expectation of key business stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative fields, Information Technology, Business Administration, Statistics, Management Information System, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in data analytics, data visualization, business intelligence and insight, or data related fields
- Familiar with stages of data analytics lifecycle from identification, extraction, transform, analyzing and reporting
- Proven record of experience in data visualize tools, with Power BI being an advantage
- Experience in data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, Access, SQL, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in both persuasion and presentation
- Sound understanding of digital technology and the latest digital trends (e.g., RPA, OCR, NPL)
- Proficient command of both English and Thai language