Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking for an experienced analytical professional and data leader with strong background in Data Management and Warehousing for the job of Data Lead.
The Data Lead is responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues and supervising a small team of developers to deliver systems of a complex technical nature and resolve business problems and opportunities. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements new technology. Provides technical expertise and acts as a technical resource and mentor for the application development team.
- Accepts individual/ team responsibilities and meets commitments.
- Creative in delivering value to application solutions and customer/user requests.
- Provides leadership for design and development considerations, guidance, and knowledge.
- Provides technical leadership to a virtual team, comprised of members from all over the world.
- Successfully works independently from manager and manages day to day activities of a small team.
- Works directly with end users on activities requiring their participation such as planning, requirements definition, and testing.
- Drive the teams' compliance in SLA targets, Metrics, Trainings etc.
- Should be able to guide lower level associates on technical and business questions/clarifications.
- Should be able to handle performance by understanding the needs of associates to meet their goals.
- Provide and manage performance feedback.
- Able to conduct code review based on the internal code checklist.
- Able to identify if test cases/scenarios provided are accurate and align with the requirement.
- Able to independently do all deployments (minor and major releases).
Key job requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Data Management and Data Warehousing
- Proficiency in the following technologies:
- Background in RDBMS such as MSSQL or Oracle or Sybase
- MS SQL / DB2 / IMS / Oracle PL/SQL / Oracle DDL
- Experience in Inforrmatica, Unix, Python and AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge of State-of-the-art computer hardware and software. Technology concepts of on-line interactive systems, database designs, and/or client/server environments.
- Skill in Systems developments, implementation in on-line interactive systems. Understanding new technology and applications of same.
- Communicates effectively by expressing technical concepts and information well both orally and in writing. Prepares formal technology evaluations and proposals.
- Possesses the verbal and written communication skills to successfully supervise a team of application developers.
- Accepts individual/team responsibilities and meets commitments.
- Takes responsibility for own performance and actions.
- Creative in delivering values to systems solutions and customer/user requests.
- Anticipates and accepts change by capitalizing on opportunities that arise.