My client, a leader in the UK Housing sector is looking for multiple Data Platform Engineers to join an existing team
The Ideal candidate will be reporting directly to the Enterprise Platforms Manager to help shape the future technology landscape for this client
This opportunity is a fantastic way to develop your existing skills and work within a friendly yet high performing environment
Start date: ASAP
Hybrid working - Required in the office twice a week
The Data Platforms Engineer will:
- Deliver the automation of data pipelines through the removal of manual steps. The data engineer will also need to assist with renovating the data management infrastructure to drive automation in data integration and management.
- Have hands-on participation in the migration of on-premises data systems and pipelines to cloud based solutions
- Contribute to the design of data lakes and data engineering pipelines operating on production and non-production data
- Contribute to the delivery of data engineering strategies, to build a scalable and secure data architecture
- Collaborate with varied stakeholders within the organisation
- Participate in ensuring compliance and governance during data use
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Cloud infrastructure, including Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Lake, Azure PostgreSQL
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL, including SQL Server clustering techniques
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services * Excellent knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services * Experience in designing data pipelines
- Knowledge of programming languages, preferably SQL and python
- Knowledge of ETL tools, including Azure Data Factory, DataBricks, Logic Apps, API Manager, Service bus, Event Grid
- Knowledge of Azure Synapse
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Track record of delivering complex technical solutions to tight timescale
- Willing to acquire skills and knowledge in other areas of the IT Cloud & Infrastructure landscape. Supporting colleagues across IT with training and knowledge transfer wherever necessary
If this ticks most of your boxes please apply for immediate review!
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.