- Superb Excel skills - advanced!!
- Using current systems to create data merging CSV files for studio
- Cleaning up and processing supplied data sheets into our artwork building tools
- Lot's of formulas…
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to think on feet and spot errors
- Good at picking up difficult processes
- Good attention to detail
- Happiest when under pressure
- Good at asking questions and not afraid to offer suggestions
- Any Word skills are also an advantage, especially building interactive forms
The work is processing shelf tag data for a well-known retail company, this means we're dealing with high levels of work, around 6000 tags per event, which is over 4 weeks. The client can dictate changes as they see fit so we need someone who is cool, calm and collected :o)
This is a 4 month fixed term contract. Hours are 9.00am to 5.30.