Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Technology Division is partnered and is recruiting on behalf of an up and coming data driven technology start-up founded in Malaysia covering European clients. Due to rapid growth and expansion, our distinguished client is currently seeking for an exceptional Data Scientist to join their growing team. The role is based in PJ.
- Develop and implement data-driven solutions to business problems using statistical analysis, machine learning techniques, and data visualization Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business opportunities and data-driven initiatives
- Build and maintain predictive models to support decision making and drive business growth
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in the field of data science
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced degree in a related field, such as computer science, data science, statistics, or mathematics
- Strong programming skills, particularly in Python or R
- Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks, such as scikit-learn or TensorFlow
- Experience with machine learning techniques and process
- Proficiency with data management and experience working with large and complex data sets
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in experiment design, hypothesis testing and causal inference
- Passionate about data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.