1. Analytics Solution Design and Development
* Design and implement innovative solutions using statistical models, machine learning and other data mining techniques.
* Handle challenges of analysing real-world data, such as incompleteness, bias, class imbalance and high volatility.
* Create effective visualizations and dashboards to communicate insights with end-users.
* Support the development and deployment of scalable and robust software solutions, working with IT solutions engineers.
2. Project Management
* Engage with customer management teams to understand business requirements, project scope and develop a sound project plan.
* Think strategically and creatively, to exploit data science for a competitive advantage.
* Manage project implementation (for analytics scope only) to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and on requirements.
3. Knowledge Development and Management
* Research and experiment with new advances in analytical methods, algorithms and tools to deepen and develop new capabilities (i.e. deep learning, optimization, parallel computing).
* Elevate team competencies by sharing the latest trends and best practices.
* Support knowledge management by ensuring that learnings and insights arising from conferences, projects and industry engagements are documented.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* 2-5 years experience in Data Science, Analytics.
* Experience with Python, including packages such as NumPy, Pandas and scikit-learn.
* Experience in training, selecting and tuning machine learning models, employing techniques like data preparation, feature engineering, cross-validation and bagging/ boosting.
* Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MS SQL Server.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good project management and organization skills.
* Enjoy self-direction, self-learning and creativity.
* Good team player.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1655133