Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Digital Banking company in Jakarta. Our respected client is looking for a Data Scientist with hybrid working arrangement.
- Develop and implement analyticalanalytical solutions for various business functions in the company, including customer acquisition, customer retention, product development, pricing decisions, credit risk, fraud identification, and other business needs for both retail and wholesale banking customers.
- Identify and present insights and trends through dashboards and advanced visualizationvisualization techniques to provide actionable product recommendations that support business goals.
- Create data products that can be readily used by partners and business units across the bank.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and marketing teams to define requirements, design and analyzeanalyze experiments to drive product designs and marketing decisions.
- Build analytic tools to enhance the effectiveness of the data team and other disciplines in debugging, data summarizationsummarization, and result analysis.
- Conduct historical and predictive analyses and present the findings in a digestible and readable format for public use.
- Ensure data accuracy and proper segmentation of data sets for tactical data mining.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, AnalyticsAnalytics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or other quantitative subjects.
- Extensive hands-on experience with tools such as Python, R, Presto, SQLSQL/Hive, and Data VisualizationVisualization platforms like Tableau/Power BI/D3D3.jsjs.
- Strong experience in reporting to CEO/directors, delivering analyses and reports.
- Expertise in data modelingmodeling, both logical and physical.
- Experience in designing, running, and analyzinganalyzing A/B tests and product experiments, including understanding of hypothesis testing and basic principles of DoEDoE.
- Proficiency in data retrieval, data modelingmodeling, data warehouse design, and predictive modelingmodeling.
- Passionate about problem-solving with a curiosity for investigation and data exploration.
- Results and detail-oriented, with creative problem-solving skills and ability to work quickly.
- Ability to communicate data-driven insights effectively to non-technical audiences and senior stakeholders through presentations and interactive visualizationsvisualizations.