Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading data and analytics services and solution provider. Our esteemed client provides an end-to-end data services and solutions offering, including Data Strategy, Data Engineering, Data Visualisation, Data Analytics, as well as Application Development. They are seeking for an experienced Data Scientist Lead.
- Responsible for managing projects end-to-end and lead a team to deliver projects.
- Develop and implement data-driven solutions to business problems using statistical analysis, machine learning techniques, and data visualization Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business opportunities and data-driven initiatives.
- Build and maintain predictive models to support decision making and drive business growth.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in the field of data science.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with project management and team management.
- Advanced degree in a related field, such as computer science, data science, statistics, or mathematics.
- Strong programming skills, particularly in Python or R.
- Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks, such as scikit-learn or TensorFlow.
- Experience with machine learning techniques and process.
- Proficiency with data management and experience working with large and complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in experiment design, hypothesis testing and causal inference.
- Passionate about data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.