Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the fast-growing heavy machinery company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of experience in managing heavy equipment dealerships for the job of Dealer Management Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- This position is needed for this year
- This position will be assigned to dealer management responsible for improving the dealers' business growth, finances, and others.
- Prefer with someone who comes from the principal or big dealers with competency in Business Development, Finance, and Operation
- Prefer someone who is experienced and able to manage multi-dealership
- Having competency in continuous improvement and PDCA
- Having a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing and industry related
- Having at least ten years of experience in handling Dealer and distributors
- Strong network in heavy machinery and mining industry
- Mastering to speak and write English, a Chinese speaker is preferable.
- Having strong writing skills.