ConSol Partners are an award-winning, dynamic IT recruitment consultancy based in the heart of London, with an international focus, having placed in over 60 countries across the telecommunications, technology and digital media space. Our Headquarters are in London, with regional offices in LA (three blocks from the beach), Austin and Berlin.
We have established relationships with leading broadcast, ecommerce and communication/media technology firms including the likes of Cisco, Ericsson, Huawei, Infosys and IMEC.
We have won numerous awards and have been listed for three consecutive years by the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.
- Big billing environment - focus on retained, exclusive and project-based recruitment.
- Up to 40% Commission and annual incentive trips
- Coaching and mentoring culture
- PROGRESS is a step-by-step guide to moving up In your career and details the billings, skills and experienced required to move up a level
- 180 recruitment delivery consultant
- Ensures team delivers high quality client and candidate experience
- Driving personal delivery KPIs (both activities based and financial), with view to maximising sales
- Prepare and conduct candidate qualifications, lead and opportunity generation
- Understand ConSol Partners' vision and communicate key messages to both candidates and clients
- Provide accurate forecasts for candidate attraction and rationale behind them
- Developing candidate relationships
- Candidate development, relationship-building, maximising new business opportunities
- Some Experience in IT Recruitment preferred
- Strong communicator
- Ability to think outside the box
- A self-motivated and hard-working disposition
When you join:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Sales Incentive trip
- Business causal dress
- Early finish Friday
- Company Event calendar (post COVID-19)
- Unlimited continental Breakfast /Tea / coffee fruit
- 20 days holiday + Birthday off
Check our ConSol Partners Tenure Benefits listed on our Work for us page