The Global Demand Planning team owns and is accountable for the global alignment from all regions for asset management, demand planning, supply planning, and fiscal alignment.
- Material Master Support: Supporting Regional Extensions, Administer material number stock status changes with direction from leadership.
- Factory Capacity and Production Order Support: Adjusts any impacted purchase order's (PO's) in SAP due to reprioritization as directed.
- Sample Tracking and Communication: Ordering, tracking and communicating to the regional teams new Season Samples.
- Coordinates with Asia commercialization and planning teams to ensure mold output will support largest weekly volumes.
- Consistently monitor changes in production flow, anticipate results of these changes, and initiate appropriate adjustments when results negatively affect plans and commitments.
- Identify delivery issues, and construct solutions.
- Completes X-Factory targets and opening quantities per SKU for new product launches as directed.
- Update standardized buying reports weekly to support buying process.
- Coordinates all order placement to maximize weekly production.
- Validate Requested Shipment Date vs Current Shipment Date, identify discrepancies, and highlight variance details to Manager.
- Audit, validate and approve material minimum purchase quantities to minimize excess obsolescent material liability in accordance to branded guidance.
- Update and release production POs with corrected size/width information with Manager guidance.
- Revise purchase order line item detail to ensure SAP reflects the most accurate ETAs for customer deliveries.
- Review and respond to factory delay notices with Manager guidance.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Strong Excel Capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience preferred