This is a superb opportunity if you have demand planning experience and want to work in an extremely friendly but professional team. A wonderful on going long term position.
1. Material Master Support: Supporting Regional Extensions, Administer material number stock status changes with direction from leadership.
2. Factory Capacity and Production Order Support: Adjusts any impacted purchase order's (PO's) in SAP due to reprioritization as directed.
3. Sample Tracking and Communication: Ordering, tracking and communicating to the regional teams new Season Samples.
4. Coordinates with Asia commercialization and planning teams to ensure mold output will support largest weekly volumes.
5. Consistently monitor changes in production flow, anticipate results of these changes, and initiate appropriate adjustments when results negatively affect plans and commitments.
6. Identify delivery issues, and construct solutions.
7. Completes X-Factory targets and opening quantities per SKU for new product launches as directed.
8. Update standardized buying reports weekly to support buying process.
9. Coordinates all order placement to maximize weekly production.
10. Validate Requested Shipment Date vs Current Shipment Date, identify discrepancies, and highlight variance details to Manager.
11. Audit, validate and approve material minimum purchase quantities to minimize excess obsolescent material liability in accordance to branded guidance.
12. Update and release production POs with corrected size/width information with Manager guidance.
13. Revise purchase order line item detail to ensure SAP reflects the most accurate ETAs for customer deliveries.
14. Review and respond to factory delay notices with Manager guidance.
15. Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
16. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, preferred but not essential
* Strong Excel Capabilities
* Strong analytical skills
* Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* SAP experience preferred