Demand Planning Coordinator - £30-32K - Central London
We have a simply outstanding opportunity to work with an amazing brand as a Demand Planning Coordinator in a very successful global business.
Based in superb offices in the heart of London, you will be part of an amazing team who are responsible for supply planning for the business and will be a graduate or grad calibre.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside senior planners and we are looking for a candidate who has strong Excel and a keen analytical mind. Ideally, you will also have experience of using SAP.
Working a hybrid week of currently 2 days in the office and 3 from home, with standard hours.
If you are passionate about the company you work in and enjoy supply chain/demand planning, apply today.
- Supporting Regional Extensions, Administer material number stock status changes with direction from leadership.
- Adjusts any impacted purchase order's (PO's) in SAP due to reprioritization as directed.
- Sample Tracking and Communication: Ordering, tracking and communicating to the regional teams new Season Samples.
- Coordinates with commercialization and planning teams to ensure output will support largest weekly volumes.
- Consistently monitor changes in production flow, anticipate results of these changes, and initiate appropriate adjustments when results negatively affect plans and commitments.
- Identify delivery issues, and construct solutions.
- Complete targets and opening quantities per SKU for new product launches as directed.
- Update standardized buying reports weekly to support buying process.
- Coordinates all order placement to maximize weekly production.
- Validate Requested Shipment Date vs Current Shipment Date, identify discrepancies, and highlight variance details to Manager.
- Audit, validate and approve material minimum purchase quantities to minimize excess obsolescent material liability in accordance to branded guidance.
- Update and release production POs with corrected size/width information with Manager guidance.
- Revise purchase order line item detail to ensure SAP reflects the most accurate ETAs for customer deliveries.
- Review and respond to factory delay notices with Manager guidance.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
The company are a fun, dynamic place to work and are cutting edge in their products and reputation in the marketplace.
Perhaps you are currently a merchandising administrative assistant looking for a fresh challenge or indeed have a background in demand planning/supply chain.
Apply today for immediate screening as a fantastic career awaits.