Job Title: Dental Coordinator
COVID-19 Vaccine is mandated for this role
Purpose: This position is responsible for providing administrative support to our nursing home facilities, providers and clinical teams on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works daily with clinical field team to support patient care activities with our customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service with follow up communication to facilities, providers and clinical field team.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency to when responding to all request.
- Works proactively to anticipate need and support patients, facility and clinical team.
- Manages branch calendar and ensures appropriate schedule for facility and clinical team.
- Protects integrity of service by assuring necessary documentation is part of patient records.
- Manages the coordination of visit in the 360care time frame.
- Tracks and manages the production of denture prosthetic.
- Understands a clinical emergency with an intention to triage patient with the most urgent need.
- Assist field team with monitoring equipment, supplies and planned maintenance.
- Understands Company insurance as demonstrated with patient extended care and warranty process.
- Operates teams efficiently and understands production versus cost for each dental visit
- Verify, review and follow up on all patient information.
- Works with facility to ensure all paperwork is completed in advance of visit.
- Balance and review daily production reports and monitors for solutions.
- Conducts routine audits of data input to assure integrity of daily work.
- Keeps Branch Manager/Dental Operations Director informed of events that could affect the integrity of the Company.
- Daily report production numbers to Branch Manager.
- Responsible for completing and initiating documentation process for denture pre-authorization.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA, OSHA, and PHI guiltiness at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs duties as assigned
- High school diploma required; college degree or experience preferred
- Dental scheduling experience required
- Dental office experience required
- Strong computer skills required with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Critical thinking/Solutions-based skills required for time sensitive environment
- Strong time management skills required
- Ability to multi-task