Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational tobacco company. Our respected client is looking for a Department Head of People & Culture. This position will be based in South Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive people strategy that aligns with the company's vision, mission, and values.
- Lead and develop a high-performing HR team to ensure the effective delivery of HR services to the business.
- Oversee the development and execution of talent management programs to identify, attract, retain, and develop top talent.
- Develop and implement a learning and development strategy to enhance employee skills and capabilities and support the company's growth agenda.
- Develop and implement a compensation and benefits strategy that is competitive, fair, and aligned with the company's goals and values.
- Lead the company's industrial relations strategy, including collective bargaining negotiations and dispute resolution.
- Provide strategic guidance to the company's operations to ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations and to drive operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar HR leadership role, preferably in the tobacco or manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate complex business challenges into people solutions.