Configuration/Deployment Manager - 7+ months contract (extension up-to 3 years possible) - Fully Remote (with occasional travel) - ASAP Start
My client is a Government Agency looking for a Configuration/Deployment Manager. This role would suit someone with 7+ year's experience with Software Release and Deployment Management. Below are the complete details. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Title: Configuration/Deployment Manager
Duration: 7 months contract with extensions up-to 3 years possible
Job type: Remote (client is based in Brussels, Belgium)
NATURE OF TASKS:
- Software configuration management.
- Build and continuous integration.
- Establishment of maintenance procedures related to deployment of information systems.
- Management of development infrastructure (e.g. application servers).
- Manage automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Release management and controls.
- Analysis of information systems performances
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in software release and deployment management.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in building and deployment tools (e.g. Maven, Kubernetes, Docker, Argo CD).
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in CI/CD automation tools (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins).
- At least 3 years of specific expertise in application servers (e.g. WebLogic, Tomcat).
- At least 3 years of specific expertise in Knowledge of RDBMS.
- At least 3 years of specific expertise in cloud-based deployment infrastructures (e.g. AWS).
- At least 3 years of specific expertise in Confluence and Jira