Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is exclusively partnered with a multinational organization who is well established in the field of Telco Infrastructure. Our respected client is seeking a Deputy CFO who will be supporting the company's stakeholder based in Indonesia.
- In charge of the whole process of maintaining Bank Relationships, AR, Treasury, Taxation, Internal Audit.
- Ensure that finance matters are handled in accordance with legislation, policies, and procedures are handled ethically. Oversee all procurement activities.
- Lead the implementation of Finance and Account modules in ERP.
- Establish continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the Business performance, its flow of funds, the adherence to the budget, the expenditures, the income, the cost of sales and other budgetary items.
- Comply with all Indonesian Accounting-related regulatory requirements for reporting, accounting, and auditing.
- Establishing and maintaining to ensure internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain financial records for each project which facilitates the creation of management reports.
- Maintain accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with investor and other stakeholder agreements.
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure that all records and financial information are secure and stored in accordance with current regulations.
- Acquire capital assets and ensure that they are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
- Proficiency in IFRS and Indonesia Accounting Standards.
- Having knowledge of local Tax both indirect and direct with Laws essential.
- Having a strong banking relationships background with minimum 15 years of experience.