Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an organization that provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. They are looking for a Deputy General Manager in the Philippines who has the ability to connect and communicate, motivate and encourage young talent. This job is a Remote Work and candidates must posses their own equipment and internet connection for the job.
The selected candidate will be a Senior Management professional, who will lead market outreach, team management and client engagement. As a manager of a team of consultants and their respective clients, this professional is expected to be completely hands-on with managing relationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic direction for the company's business in the particular region.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Managing the Top Line as well as the Bottom Line of the business.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
Key job requirements include:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters Degree in Business, Finance or Economics from a university in US, UK or Canada
- Have had previous consulting experiences as a management consultant or in the education industry
- Wants to build a market and manage P&L for 3 countries eventually
- Passion for university education and guiding young people to attain that success
- Strong communication skills - writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude