The company is a start up in renewable energy. The systems integrator is focused on providing clean energy to all customers, and their end-users, and is equally as dedicated to supporting their employees and value what makes each individual different and encourage them to act on their ideas.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to design a PV system from the ground up including all accompanying equipment and accessories. Possess good understanding of medium and high voltage electrical systems. As a design engineer for Solar PV system, you should have the knowledge and understanding of the operation principles of the system.
- Design of PV system layout
- Drafting of PV system stringing
- Design of PV system electrical single line diagram
- Drafting of PV system mounting structure and details
- PV system
- Ensure compliance with the industry's safety standards
- Write and maintain accurate records
- Find creative design solutions to problems
- Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers
- Proven experience using CAD software; knowledge of SolidWorks is a plus
- Good understanding of safety standards and environmental impact of a design
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers
- Great computational and spatial ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a similar field
While skills and experience are important, we place equal importance on a candidate's resourcefulness, adaptiveness, and the ability to prioritise and find solutions appropriate for a situation.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525