Our team deals with data analytics and visualization; runs multiple projects involving risk analytics and monitoring, quantitative research and trading.
The development work covers end-to-end, database schema design, API design and front-end UI/UX design.
We follow Agile & DevOps practices, polish products by iterations, build, test, deploy and monitor ourselves. Using the Git branching model, pull requests and CI/CD tools, we enforce peer reviews and automated tests to ensure code quality.
- Willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn. You will be exposed to mathematical and statistical concepts that require you to understand and implement user requirements. Multiple programming languages and frameworks could be used in a single project to provide an optimal solution.
- You don't have to be an expert on all fronts. Only front-end or back-end is fine, but you must be comfortable working on any front. We expect developers to grow with the team and be able to cover solutions end-to-end.
- Our team members have different backgrounds, and daily communication is done in English. We expect you to be able to read and write in English, and limited speaking capacity is acceptable.
Good to Have
- Already familiar with our major languages C#, TypeScript and Python, able to code solutions end-to-end.
- Already Familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases, .NET Core, React, Redux, FastAPI and Anaconda, RESTful API, WebSocket and gRPC.
- Already familiar with CI/CD setup, AWS/GCP, CDK/Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux Bash and Windows Cmd.
- Good mathematics and statistic knowledge (understand concepts like correlation and standard deviation, know basic linear algebra operations related to matrix).
Financial background is not mandatory. Every fund works different, and financial concepts here should be easy to understand. We don't expect you to come from other hedge funds or investment banks.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684