Development Engineer (Cloud Management Platform) - Contract
Location: Evere, Belgium
Remote: 3/4 days, with 1 day a week on-site
Start: As soon as possible
Duration:1 year min + potential extension
Salary: €500 Day Rate
Language: French or Dutch + English
ConSol Partners' are recruiting for one of exciting clients who are one of Belgium's well know and established service provider.
The Development Engineer candidate will have the responsibility of being able to assist in design and deployment of a Cloud Management Platform. It will be the responsibility of the Development Engineer to coordinate deployment with other teams, as well as deploy product updates, identify production issues and implement integration that meet customer needs. They will also expect to develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems and follow up issues/questions with out partners where needed. There will be other responsibilities which can be discussed further.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience in a (private or public) Cloud environment
- Experience with a CMP (Cloud Management platform) is a strong plus
- Good knowledge of VMWare virtualization technology
- Good knowledge of datacenter technology and mixed onsite hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience with automation, scripting and dev-ops tools is a must.
- Troubleshooting experience.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.