Development engineer - Electrode coatings for electrochemical CO2 utilization
Initial 12 month freelance contract + extensions
Electrochemical testing of coatings for CO2 utilization.
You will be part of a team, applying and electrochemically testing coatings towards our CO2 reduction technology.
- You will work closely together with the researchers in our team to experimentally identify bottlenecks in electrolyzer performance. With input from the research team, you will apply various coatings to our nanostructured electrodes or other parts of the electrolyzer to improve performance.
- You will be responsible for correct application of coatings, electrochemical testing in high throughput electrolyzers and evaluating and sharing the outcome of experiments.
Required knowledge and skills
We are looking for candidates with a hands-on attitude and experience with electrochemistry.
- You have a master's degree in science or engineering
- You have experience in electrochemistry
- You have a hands-on work attitude
- You take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team
- You pay attention to details when working and reporting
- You are result-driven and can meet stringent deadlines with quality output
- Our environment requires a good team player with competent communication and reporting skills.
- Given the international character of our client an impeccable knowledge of English is mandatory.