Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest supplier of semiconductor test equipment for logic, RF, analog, power, mixed-signal and memory technologies and deliver test solutions to developers and manufacturers of a broad range of integrated circuits, packaged separately or integrated as cells in system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices. This job is based on a temporary work-from-home set-up, the office is based in Cebu, Philippines.
This position is for a Development Lead/Sr. Developer with at least 8 years of experience in web application development using ASP.Net MVC Framework. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop, test, debug, document, and review the work of other developers in the team. The Sr. Developer will ensure that the product meets the user specifications while following the best practices on ASP.Net development and object-oriented programming. The candidate should have abroad knowledge of full-stack development using Microsoft technologies and other development tools. This is a 2-year temporary position. A candidate with experience on projects that involves a transformation of legacy systems is preferred.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Review, understand and analyze the business requirements
- Provide recommendations to better improve the overall design of the new system
- Translate story boards and use cases into functional system
- Write high-quality code following the best practices on web development
- Provide guidance and properly delegate the tasks to other developers in the team
- Collaborate with business and other IT personnel involve in the project
- Maintain and continually enhance the system to ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Conduct functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 8+years of experience in developing using C#and ASP.Net MVC Framework
- Strong knowledge on SQL and Linq; preferably with Oracle database.
- Understanding of Scrum practices and working knowledge with project management tools such as JIRA
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu (temporary work from home for applicants within Cebu)
- Open for a 2-year contract position
- The position is open for Non-Cebu applicants (permanent wfh)