Our client in the newly startup software company in Singapore and is currently expanding their technology team. They is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team.
- Implement and operate highly scalable, robust, distributed systems on cloud.
- Automate infrastructure using configuration management tools and scriptings.
- To monitor systems daily and respond to security concerns.
- Deploy and manage solutions on cloud with CI/CD pipelines.
- To analyze business requirements and propose solutions using right technologies.
- Troubleshooting problems and provide resolution with minimal or zero impact to our clients To prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide first level after-hours support.
- To optimize infrastructure around cost, system security, geographical proximities etc.
- Ability to evaluate, conduct PoCs and build solutions on new technologies
- Orchestrate deployment with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Strong expertise in DevOps automation, containerization and orchestrations using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic stack, Prometheus stack, etc
- Strong expertise in DevOps CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins.
- Strong expertise in fundamentals infrastructure knowledge such as networking, windows and Linux server administration, etc
- Strong experience with Linux is preferred
- Scripting knowledge in Bash, Python, etc.
- Experienced with cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1877682