DevOps Engineer (Agile/CI)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. This job is on hybrid WFH set-up.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining our applications for Agile Development and Continuous Integration.
- You will support our worldwide distributed Research & Development(R&D) team in case of incidents, changes and development for our tool chains.
- Administration and support of Atlassian Jira & Confluence applications for Agile development
- Operation of solutions for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools (i.e Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, GitHub)
- Participation on development and implementation of service improvement solutions relevant to Agile/CI project and daily operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years solid working experience in DevOps and support role is mandatory
- Atlassian JIRA and Confluence Administration Expert
- Experience in the following DevOps Technologies is mandatory:
- Working Knowledge in the following:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) solutions and tools (i.e Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory, GitHub)
- Scripting (Python / Shell / Groovy)
- Monitoring Tools (Grafana)
- Linux / Windows
- ITIL Processes (Incident / Change / Problem Management)
- Agile Methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience in application support, operations & maintenance and tool administration
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application