Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Big Banks (Buku 4). Our respected client is seeking a DevOps Engineer, the job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Support, develop and enhance the CICD/DevOps process.
- Support application development, deployment and operations.
- Support new feature implementation through integrated development and deployment process
- Drive development team to adopt deployment standard
- >3 years of experience working in application development in Agile and Waterfalproject.
- Knowledge & experience in CI/CD pipeline, Automation, DevOps, & Agile is a must.
- Proficient with DevOps and Software Development Tools: Jenkins, Artifacts, Git, Maven, Gradle, Webpack, Nexus, Docker Registry
- Knowledge in microservice architecture and technologies
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes platform (e.g. Openshift)
- Understanding of deployment methodologies like Blue-Green, Canary, A-B Testing
- Experience in Banking project will be added advantage (related to main banking application such as core banking, loan origination, mobile and internet banking).