Our client is a global leader in technology and has been transforming the electronics we use every day - TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, etc. Since being established, our client has grown into a global brand and is now one of the leading technology companies in the world and a reputable, globally recognized brand.
We are currently looking for exceptional Design Automation and DevOps Engineers to join the team for a short-term project to assist with our overseas operations. The Design Automation Engineer will be responsible to improve and support the tailored design, verification, and performance flows.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Proficient with UNIX/Linux and programming languages such as PERL, Python, TCL, and Unix Shell Scripting
- Should have led, coordinated, designed, and implemented company-wide infrastructure and methodology.
- Experience developing Front-End Tools, Flows and Methodologies would be highly valuable
- Familiarity with industry-standard EDA tools and flows a plus would be an added advantage
- Designed and developed Continuous Integration (CI) and Deployment (CD) processes for wide range of software and EDA tool flows.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.