Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a market leader in providing software solutions for world's largest telecommunications, entertainment, and media service providers.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced DevOps Specialist with at least four to six years' experience with DevOps tools & multi cloud services - including open-source technology, software development, system engineering, scripting languages and multiple cloud provider environments for the job of DevOps Specialist.
The DevOps Specialist is expected to be responsible for managing and maintaining the software infrastructure of an organization. They work closely with development, operations, and network teams to ensure that the software is reliable, scalable, and secure. The job is in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines with Hybrid Working Arrangement (3x per week onsite) and should be amenable for a monthly shifting schedule (weekend day is required).
Key job responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain our DevOps infrastructure, including continuous integration and delivery pipelines, automation scripts, and monitoring tools.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure code quality and efficiency, as well as maintain code repositories and version control systems.
- Work with operations and network teams to ensure system availability and performance, including troubleshooting issues and implementing improvements.
- Ensure security and compliance by implementing best practices, performing vulnerability assessments, and maintaining security controls.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and proactively make recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible for any technological duties associated with CICD Tools, Kubernetes, Terraform and cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support.
- Ability to follow procedures in a tightly run Change Control system and communicate to peers and upper management.
Key job requirements:
- Hands on Knowledge on DevOps Tools/ AWS/GCP/Terraform/Kubernetes
- Experience with at least AWS & GCP
- Experience in the following DevOps tools: Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Prometheus, Gremlin CICD, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Development experience, at least one of the following languages - Terraform, Cloud Formation
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management systems (Puppet).
- Deep Linux administration skills (RedHat \ CentOS \ Ubuntu)
- Experience with IaaS & PaaS Platforms - AWS & GCP
- Hands on experience in high scale production environments.
- Experience in troubleshooting problems and working with a team to resolve large scale issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated with a high desire to learn.
- Results-driven with strong commitment
- The team supports 24x7 production and working shifts and a weekend day is required.