My client is a Government Agency in Belgium and is looking for a DevSecOps Expert for an initial 6-months contract with a possibility of extension. Below are the job details. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Title: DevSecOps Expert
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months contract
Job type: Hybrid
- Advise on how to design and implement DevSecOps pipelines.
- Advise on the continuous delivery of IT applications by using infrastructure as code,
- Application Lifecycle Management and automation tools.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for IT projects.
- Architect and design Cloud Infrastructure Security and API Security.
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns to technical teams.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Following skills and knowledge are required for the performance of the above listed tasks:
- Very good knowledge of serverless architectures.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure and Platform as a Service (IaaS and PaaS) on Azure and AWS.
- Good knowledge in establishing and managing deployment pipeline and release management
- Good knowledge in at least a programming language fit for serverless development (Python, C#, Go, Java etc.)
- Good knowledge in conducting DevSecOps in an agile work environment
- Good knowledge in cloud security architecture and security requirements
- 4 years in applying Amazon Well-Architected Framework (min. competence level 4)