Our Dialysis RN will be responsible for coordinating and providing nursing care, training and education. This RN will work collaboratively with team members and participants in program development.
Primary Clinical Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Responsible for execution of dialysis program
- Collects, analyzes and records relevant patient health data accurately
- Analyzes assessment data to identify patient problems
- Develops a plan of care that describes interventions to attain expected outcomes
- Implements and records interventions to attain expected outcomes in EMR
- Evaluates patient progress toward attainment of identified goals
- Adheres to approved, research-based practice standards
- Utilizes equipment and materials in a safe and cost-effective manner
- MUST BE WILLING TO FLOAT TO OTHER LOCATIONAS/FACILITIES - THIS IS A FLOAT POSITION!!
- 1 year or more CURRENT Dialysis experience - Required
- Copy of Current, Valid Driver License and Auto Insurance - Required at Compliance!
- Geriatric patient experience - Required
- NXStage Dialysis Machine experience - Highly Preferred
- CNN or CDN Certification - PREFERRED
- Crown Web EMR experience - Preferred
- BSN - Preferred
- Previous Travel - Preferred
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- PA RN License must be IN-HAND at upload. Facility will not pend